Anthony Soethout has a diverse and broad skillset, along with
a strong and varied educational background.
You’re also welcome to view Anthony’s resume for more information
about his professional experience.
Anthony Soethout holds a degree in Hotel Management from Nassau Community College in New York, USA.
He has also attended a number of courses and has earned many certificates for his studies, including:
• Graduate of Dale Carnegie (1991)
• Cornell University Online Courses
– Foodservice Management (2014)
– Hospitality Management (2013)
– Restaurant Revenue Management (2013)
Anthony Soethout has a diverse skillset, with experience in many different areas of the hospitality industry. His skills include the following.
• Food and Beverage Service Skills: Silver Service, Cigars, New World Wines
• IT Skills: Micros, Delphi, POS Systems, RSVIP, Meeting Matrix
• Other Skills: Extensive Pre-opening Experience, Menu Development & Beyond